One of the unfortunate realities of life is that sooner of later everyone fails you—including you. It’s not that most people are bad or evil or that they set out to fail you, it’s that we’re all infected with the same disease (i.e. a sin nature) that eventually affects every relationship. Sometimes the impact will […]
Tag Archives | Relationships
While most of us like to focus on the beginning of things (the start of a new day, the first date, the first kiss, the start of a business, the beginning of a conversation with someone, the first day of a new job, the first day of school, the start of a vacation, etc.), the […]
Welcome to The Johnson Letters
Hi! My name is Bruce Johnson and The Johnson Letters are life lessons I'm passing along to my family members (both nuclear and extended) so that they might have the best possible chance of becoming and doing all that they were created to be and do. As an "eavesdropper" to our conversations, I hope you find these life lessons accelerate your success as well.
Latest Johnson Letter Lessons
- The Goal of Christian Parenting Is …
- Your Life Is Perfectly Designed to Produce the Result You’re Currently Getting
- You Are Who You Are And Where You Are Because That’s What You Really Want
- Your Two Best Teachers Will Always Be Reflection and Evaluation—So Practice Both Daily
- Life Is Lived Forward, Not Backward
- To Accomplish Anything Significant, You Have to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Dream Big Because Your Ambition is the Glass Ceiling On Your Potential
- You Don’t Learn When You’re Talking, You Learn When You’re Listening
- Never Be Defensive. It’s Not to Your Benefit.
- When Conflict Arises, Always Focus on Interests, Not Positions