How often do you waste time and energy worrying about something? It could be about what someone else thinks about you. It could be about whether someone will say, “Yes” to your request for a date. It could be about an upcoming text or exam. It could be about what college you’ll be accepted to. […]
Tag Archives | Positive Thinking
Life is hard. Learning a new language is hard. Building a new relationship is hard. Getting a big project done in half the time is hard. Learning calculus is hard. Resolving conflict is hard. Finding the right person to spend your life with is hard. Building a great marriage is hard. Starting a new business […]
Welcome to The Johnson Letters
Hi! My name is Bruce Johnson and The Johnson Letters are life lessons I'm passing along to my family members (both nuclear and extended) so that they might have the best possible chance of becoming and doing all that they were created to be and do. As an "eavesdropper" to our conversations, I hope you find these life lessons accelerate your success as well.
Latest Johnson Letter Lessons
- The Goal of Christian Parenting Is …
- Your Life Is Perfectly Designed to Produce the Result You’re Currently Getting
- You Are Who You Are And Where You Are Because That’s What You Really Want
- Your Two Best Teachers Will Always Be Reflection and Evaluation—So Practice Both Daily
- Life Is Lived Forward, Not Backward
- To Accomplish Anything Significant, You Have to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Dream Big Because Your Ambition is the Glass Ceiling On Your Potential
- You Don’t Learn When You’re Talking, You Learn When You’re Listening
- Never Be Defensive. It’s Not to Your Benefit.
- When Conflict Arises, Always Focus on Interests, Not Positions