It’s a fact of life. Sooner or later, someone is going to accuse you of something, or confront you about an issue, or say something mean that’s intended to hurt you, or make an unflattering comment about you. And when they do, your natural instinct will be (and this is true of all of us) […]
Tag Archives | Attitudes
Do you ever find yourself putting a lot of pressure on yourself to succeed? Or do you ever find yourself worrying about what might happen if you don’t succeed or you don’t win at whatever you’re engaged in? Well, if the answer to either of those questions is, “Yes,” don’t worry, you’re normal. We all […]
Welcome to The Johnson Letters
Hi! My name is Bruce Johnson and The Johnson Letters are life lessons I'm passing along to my family members (both nuclear and extended) so that they might have the best possible chance of becoming and doing all that they were created to be and do. As an "eavesdropper" to our conversations, I hope you find these life lessons accelerate your success as well.
Latest Johnson Letter Lessons
- The Goal of Christian Parenting Is …
- Your Life Is Perfectly Designed to Produce the Result You’re Currently Getting
- You Are Who You Are And Where You Are Because That’s What You Really Want
- Your Two Best Teachers Will Always Be Reflection and Evaluation—So Practice Both Daily
- Life Is Lived Forward, Not Backward
- To Accomplish Anything Significant, You Have to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Dream Big Because Your Ambition is the Glass Ceiling On Your Potential
- You Don’t Learn When You’re Talking, You Learn When You’re Listening
- Never Be Defensive. It’s Not to Your Benefit.
- When Conflict Arises, Always Focus on Interests, Not Positions