Years ago I heard a story from a motivational speaker named Jim Rohn that forever changed the way I thought/think about tipping. I can’t remember the story exactly as he told it but the following re-creation makes the same basic point. Jim had a mentor named Mr. Shoaff who one day asked him, “Jim, when […]
Archive | Money/Finances RSS feed for this section
As you go through life, you’ll quickly discover that most people struggle with money and finances–and this tends to be true regardless of how much money they make. So, if you’d like to avoid that, you’ll want to follow a simple formula that, if followed, will ensure that you’ll never be in bondage to money and […]
Welcome to The Johnson Letters
Hi! My name is Bruce Johnson and The Johnson Letters are life lessons I'm passing along to my family members (both nuclear and extended) so that they might have the best possible chance of becoming and doing all that they were created to be and do. As an "eavesdropper" to our conversations, I hope you find these life lessons accelerate your success as well.
Latest Johnson Letter Lessons
- The Goal of Christian Parenting Is …
- Your Life Is Perfectly Designed to Produce the Result You’re Currently Getting
- You Are Who You Are And Where You Are Because That’s What You Really Want
- Your Two Best Teachers Will Always Be Reflection and Evaluation—So Practice Both Daily
- Life Is Lived Forward, Not Backward
- To Accomplish Anything Significant, You Have to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Dream Big Because Your Ambition is the Glass Ceiling On Your Potential
- You Don’t Learn When You’re Talking, You Learn When You’re Listening
- Never Be Defensive. It’s Not to Your Benefit.
- When Conflict Arises, Always Focus on Interests, Not Positions