One of the life lessons I’ll write about later in this series is that the greatest education you’ll ever receive is not the one you get from a school or an institute of higher education, but the one you give yourself. You, more than any other instructor, person or institution, are in charge of your […]
Archive | Learning/Education RSS feed for this section
When you meet someone for the first time (or you’re spending time with someone) what’s your goal? What do you hope to accomplish? What do you want to get out of the interaction and conversation you have with them? Now, in general, most people don’t think very intentionally about this question, which is a huge […]
Welcome to The Johnson Letters
Hi! My name is Bruce Johnson and The Johnson Letters are life lessons I'm passing along to my family members (both nuclear and extended) so that they might have the best possible chance of becoming and doing all that they were created to be and do. As an "eavesdropper" to our conversations, I hope you find these life lessons accelerate your success as well.
Latest Johnson Letter Lessons
- The Goal of Christian Parenting Is …
- Your Life Is Perfectly Designed to Produce the Result You’re Currently Getting
- You Are Who You Are And Where You Are Because That’s What You Really Want
- Your Two Best Teachers Will Always Be Reflection and Evaluation—So Practice Both Daily
- Life Is Lived Forward, Not Backward
- To Accomplish Anything Significant, You Have to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Dream Big Because Your Ambition is the Glass Ceiling On Your Potential
- You Don’t Learn When You’re Talking, You Learn When You’re Listening
- Never Be Defensive. It’s Not to Your Benefit.
- When Conflict Arises, Always Focus on Interests, Not Positions